Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Tee Shirt Time!

After an abundance of empty time-frame promises, an unruly logo and all the other complications that go into producing a The Fibromyalgia Crusade shirt...they are finally here! And I think they look pretty darn amazing, if I do say so myself! Thank you my friends for the inspiration and dedication you have shown me through your kind words and positive affirmations. As you know we are planning for this campaign to go worldwide and have a huge impact on Fibromyalgia awareness. I believe this is only the beginning so in answer to your next question; YES, different styles will become available as demand dictates. Also, if you have a special request send me an email, you may not be the only one that wants that particular item!

I have selected The American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association as the charity we will be donating a portion of our profits to until we form our own branch of non-profit. This is the research charity for The Fibromyalgia Network and I am impressed with their grass-roots successes, dedication to direct 90% of their donations and income directly to research and the breadth of small-scale projects they fund. My logic tells me greater success will come with more projects on a smaller scale than fewer projects on a larger level. Fibromyalgia research has a long way to go and needs all the help it can get. This in no way means there is anything wrong with the other Fibromyalgia groups and non-profits. Let's just say this one was a good fit.

So I hope you enjoy the tee shirts, have your postcards printed out and at the ready to be passed out when asked "What is The Fibromyalgia Crusade?". My next charge is to get on a quarterly synchronized "Annoy Your Government" letter campaign in order to make our 1 large, strong, unified voice impact our NIH funding and acknowledgment of May 12 as Fibromyalgia Awareness Day. So I will keep busy back here in the background, brainstorming and idea creating and strategizing our next move, always planning our next move. And trying to keep Yorkie & Porkie off those tee shirts organized and laid out nicely on the bed!

To purchase a The Fibromyalgia Crusade tee shirt:  http://leahtyler.com/Purple_Pain_Code.html


Thanks for joining,
Leah

P.S. Please "Follow" Chronicles Of Fibromyalgia on Networked Blogs on Facebook (link from my badge on the right). Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Leah...Just found your blog today and love what you are doing. I have a blog of my own and I added a link to your blog to it....if that is not ok let me know and I will remove it.

    my blog is

    fms-tiger.blogspot.com

    thx....hobbz

    ReplyDelete